Terms of Service
LEASE READ THE TERMS OF SERVICE, AND BE FAMILIAR WITH THEM, AS THEY DESCRIBE YOUR RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES ON THE WEBSITE.
This is the official Terms of Service Agreement (“Agreement”) for Blueicegame (“Site”, “we,” “us,” or “our”). This Terms of Service Agreement only covers “Blueicegame”, and not any third-party website. Users accessing this website are responsible for following all local laws. This site is hosted in the United States, and all USA laws apply. By playing games on this website, you agree to abide to these terms. Additional rules for related services on the site may be posted, including, but not limited to, contests, sweepstakes, giveaways, e-commerce and prizes. This agreement will remain in full force and effect as long as you are a user of the Site.
We reserve the right to update these terms at anytime without notice. After a change, the word “Updated” will appear next to the link in the Site’s footer on only the Homepage, for one week. It is the responsibility of the user to review the Agreement periodically. Continued use of the Site will constitute your acceptance of the changes to the Agreement.
2. OWNERSHIP OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All contents of the Site, including software, design, images, text, audio, video, illustrations, artwork, databases, applications, and all other copywritable or otherwise legally protected elements including the selection, ‘look and feel’ of the Site and arrangement of content are property of Blueicegame. Trademarks, service marks, and trade names belong to Blueicegame and it’s affiliates, advertisers and licensors. Upon notice, we will immediately remove content on the Site that infringes the Copyright of others. Users who repeatedly infringe intellectual property rights of others will be blocked from access to the Site. We take the protection of copyrights, both our own, and others, very seriously. If you believe the Site includes elements that infringe your copyrights in your work, please contact us.
Blueicegame does not display any of their own advertisements. Some games may include their own advertisements, that are included by the third party website that owns the copyright to that game. The Site is not responsible for the content of those advertisements.
4. RULES OF CONDUCT
Your use of the Site is subject to all local, state, and national laws and regulations. You are responsible for all activities that take place on the Site from your computer. You should not allow use of the site from another person who attempts to, or is likely to:
- be libelous, defamatory, indecent, vulgar or obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit or sexually suggestive, racially, culturally, or ethnically offensive, harmful, harassing, intimidating, threatening, hateful, objectionable, discriminatory, or abusive, or which may or may appear to impersonate anyone else;
- send or result in the transmission of junk e-mail, chain letters, duplicative or unsolicited messages, surveys, contests, pyramid scheme, or so-called “spamming” and “phishing”;
- transmit, distribute or upload programs or material that contain malicious code, such as viruses, timebombs, cancelbots, worms, trojan horses, spyware, or other potentially harmful programs or other material or information;
- violate any laws, regulations (including, without limitation, laws regarding the transmission of technical data or software exported from the United States), judicial or governmental order or any treaties, or violate or infringe upon any intellectual property rights, rights of publicity or privacy or any other rights of ours or of any other person, firm or enterprise; gain unauthorized access to the Site or to use the Site in any manner which violates or is inconsistent with the terms and conditions of this Agreement;
- collect, obtain, compile, gather, transmit, reproduce, delete, revise, view or display any material or information.
5. SWEEPSTAKES, CONTESTS, GIVEAWAYS AND PROMOTIONS
From time to time, Blueicegame and the Affiliates or the Site’s operational service providers, suppliers, and Advertisers, may conduct promotions on or through the Site, including, without limitation, auctions, contests and sweepstakes which may be subject to Additional Terms and/or Rules.
6. VIRUSES AND MALWARE
We create this site without the use of an arcade script. We take pride in building our own site. We are always on the lookout for technical glitches that cause the site to function in a way that it is not supposed to. We fix all errors and glitches immediately. Unfortunately, your computer may have glitches that effect the site, and that is beyond our control.
If you encounter and unusual behavior on the Site, it can be due to your computer being infected by Malware. Malware includes viruses, trojans, worms, spyware, adware, rogue programs and keyloggers, among others. We work continuously to ensure that everything on the site is working properly. Sometimes, Malware programs on your personal computer may interfere with your experience on our Site and on other sites that you visit.
It is recommended that each of our users keeps their computer up to date, and has an antivirus and spyware removal program installed.
Note that we are not responsible for the effects of third-party software, including malware, on your system.
If you do discover Malware on your system, it is recommended to have someone who has experience with computers look at your computer, or call a computer technician.
7. DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
THIS SITE, AND ALL MATERIALS, PRODUCTS AND POSTINGS ARE MADE AVAILABLE ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OR ANY GUARANTY OR ASSURANCE THE SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR USE, OR THAT ALL PRODUCTS, FEATURES, FUNCTIONS, MATERIALS OR OPERATIONS WILL BE AVAILABLE OR PERFORM AS DESCRIBED. Without limiting the foregoing, we are not responsible or liable for any malicious code, delays, inaccuracies, errors, or omissions arising out of your use of the Site. You understand, acknowledge and agree that you are assuming the entire risk as to the quality, accuracy, performance, timeliness, adequacy, completeness, correctness, authenticity, security and validity of any and all features and functions of the Site, including, without limitation, Postings and Materials associated with your use of the Site.
9. INTERNATIONAL USE
The Site is controlled and operated in Northeast, Ohio, United States of America. Blueicegame does not guarentee that the Site and related information will be available outside of the United States. Those who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
10. LAWS THAT APPLY TO THIS AGREEMENT; MISCELLANEOUS TERMS
Last Updated: July, 2013
Copyright © 2013 BlueiceGame. All Rights Reserved.